At CONVICTION MARTIAL ARTS, training follows a well rounded regimen emphasizing martial arts training, mental focus and physical fitness in an environment that is friendly, safe, and challenging.
Conviction's Martial Arts' 2500 sq. ft. Dojo include heavy bags, ring, speed bags, focus pads, cage wall and large mat area.
Conviction offers classes everyday of the week with complete training in:
- Dutch & Muay Thai Kick Boxing
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Kid's Martial Arts
- Women's Self-Defense
Classes are included for Gold Members. Class Schedule
All of our instructors are ranked and have tournament fight experience.
- Conviction Founder & Black Belt Shidokan - MMA, Dutch Muay Thai Kickboxing, Naga Jiu-Jitsu, Golden Gloves Boxer, Wrestling. American Gladiators contender.
- Chuck Wade - Professional Boxer - Super Middleweight.
- Nico Cueva - Golden Gloves Boxer - Blue Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Naga 2nd place, Dutch Muay Thai Kickboxing, Wrestling.
- Jason Bender - Brown Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - MMA, Naga Champion.
- Emil Sinanagic - Purple Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu - Dutch Muay Thai Kickboxing.
- Josh Horsley - Muay Thai Kickboxing. Undefeated record.
- Alex Matusov - Wrestling - Greco Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling. Belarus Wrestling Champion.
- Jeremy Rennels - Wrestling - Greco Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, MMA.
- Blayne Beale - Wrestling - Collegiate Heavyweight Champion - Over 1000 matches - World Trials Wrestling Qualifier - Naga Champion
- Neil Hyska - Wrestling - Collegiate Michigan State All American - World Trials Greco Wrestling Qualifier.
- Meredith Lyons - 2nd Degree Blackbelt. Kickboxing, Savate. World Savate Champion.
Our instructors are available for one on one personal training/lessons. Contact us for more information.
MARTIAL ARTS DOJO
- 2500 square feet
- Zebra Mats
- 16 foot Ring
- Cage Walls
- Heavy Bags
- Speed Bags
- Grappling Dummies
- Thai Pads, Focus Mitts & Body Shields
- Fight Gear
- Protective Gear
We have one of the biggest martial arts areas in the midwest.
*Disclaimer. All content on this website including descriptions of classes, equipment, brand names and all other information is subject to change without notice.
This site uses web 2.0 technologies and standards. It is not viewable on older web browsers, specifically IE6. Please upgrade your browser.